Microsoft support and recovery assistant - Microsoft Community


hiw long should take run this. says "running exchange cached mode recovery , it's been running 2 hours

hi aspen887,

know, microsoft support , recovery assistant (sara) application used fix many common outlook problems via running series of diagnostic tests on affected desktop. in cases, might take few hours finish tests. time being, message indicates application running exchange cached mode recovery on machine, please wait bit longer , check if issue can fixed.

moreover, welcome post issue experiencing can better if issue persists after running sara.

thanks,
sam


Office / Outlook / Windows 10 / Office 365 for business



Comments

  1. I asked for help from MS trouble shooting: My emails would come in, flash on entry and disappear, Level one reloaded MS office 365, no change. Level one re-installed MS operating system two times.
    Referred to level 2 support, two days later level two works for one hour twenty minutes, can't figure it out. Referred to level three they will call tomorrow between 8-10 AM. never heard from anyone, contacted MS and was told very sorry , I now have seven tickets open and no one can help or call me when scheduled.
    Now my outlook will not even open. Woke up this morning at 4:30 AM thinking maybe I'll get through? I did !! Was promised that T3 would call me between 8-10 AM. Guess what? No call.
    This is causing me to loose $$$$ as my invoicing program works through outlook.
    My wife says I'm a dummy to keep asking Microsoft for help....Stephen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

message deleted by transport agent, event: LED=550 4.3.2 - Microsoft Community

Outlook conversion problem - Microsoft Community

Outlook 2016 - Insert attachment to Meeting Invite You Do Not Own - Microsoft Community